jemalloc win32 port

Jason Evans jasone at canonware.com
Wed Feb 29 13:41:13 PST 2012

I looked through your patch and found numerous issues that would make it a lot of work to integrate, some of which Mike Hommey pointed out.  The real non-starter though is that it uses hand-edited versions of the *.h.in header files.  That's not a maintainable solution.  I don't regularly use Windows, and even if I integrated this patch, the Windows support would be sure to break almost immediately due to innocuous changes.

Thanks,
Jason