Gather Arena stats

Eduardo Silva edsiper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:20:41 PST 2013

I have implemented a similar code and its working great. Now an extra
question: i would like to spawn a thread to monitor the threads
allocation/deallocations, can i access this data from a different thread ?,
if so, is there any API or example available ?

thanks again.

--
Eduardo Silva
http://edsiper.linuxchile.cl