GDB scripts to display/dump heap from core file or live process

Steve Cobb stevecobb47 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 16:03:03 PDT 2015

Hi Folks,
So - I am looking for some gdb scripts to walk/interpret the jemalloc heap.
What I would very much like to do is to be able to display the heap contents from gdb. This would be either from a core file or live process.

I have seen a script from a person at Netapp, but this is for a very different version of jemalloc than I am using - I am currently using jemalloc 3.6.0.
If there is no script available, is there sufficient documentation about the heap layout to write such a script? Can please send pointer?
Any help/pointers/comments will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks//Steve