Live allocation iterator

SNL snl20465 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:44:06 PDT 2015

This looks relevant but never was pushed upstream.

https://www.mail-archive.com/jemalloc-discuss@canonware.com/msg00027.html

Any thoughts on this patch set keeping in mind jemalloc-dev current state ?
Any design/architectural inputs are also appreciated. This seems to have
worked well for Alessandro who shared the patchset, I dont see these
changes in their current code base though.

--

Cheers,
Sunny.