Relationship between opt.prof and opt.prof_leak

Evan Jones ejones at twitter.com
Mon Nov 16 07:21:19 PST 2015

This explanation makes perfect sense, thanks! I'm also assuming that with
prof_accum:true, the stats that are logged are *only* the cumulative stats,
so when you run jeprof that s what you get.

This was extremely helpful, I'm going to try to create a patch for the
jemalloc man page to make it clearer. This is a super, super useful
feature, and I'm not sure why I found the configuration options so
confusing, since I think they are fairly straightforward now that I
understand them.