Calculate VM size using jemalloc.

Prajakta praj.jagtap at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:16:22 PDT 2015

So, there might be some way by which I will be able to get constant part
process.(Text + stack).
In my calculations, for finding out this constant part I was referring to:

VMSize (from /proc/pid/status) - stats.allocated (from jemalloc).

But, after few allocations only I can see that this difference is not
remaining constant.
I feel that along with stats.allocated, I need to consider some more stats
for finding out this constant.

Thanks,
Prajakta