Jemalloc Porting

vijay bhatt veejppee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:03:53 PST 2016

Hi,

I have requirement to setup jemalloc for application, the
specification is as follows:

1   Allocations  (small, large ) is in terms of MB (2MB, 4MB, .........)

2.  Allocations are always aligned to 2MB granularity
3.  System Page size considered as 2MB (Linux Huge PAGE)
4.  No request comes for allocation size less than 2MB, if such
request comes then application will round up the size to 2Mb
granularity

Please provide how to do port jemalloc for such configuration, I want
to avail jemalloc (small, large) size class  also for above
requirement such that
- small size will range from : 2MB, 4MB, 8MB ....... to 16MB
- large size class ranges from 32MB, 64MB, 128 MB
There is no intermediate allocation size i.e (3MB, 5MB etc )

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay  Bhatt