Mailing list retirement

Jason Evans jasone at canonware.com
Wed Sep 14 16:51:44 PDT 2016

	http://jemalloc.net/

Note that the mailing list archives will remain available, currently at:

	http://jemalloc.net/mailman/jemalloc-discuss/index.html

Our communication has increasingly taken place on GitHub over the past couple of years, so for the most part this merely finalizes the transition.  I hope this will not be a burden for any of you, and I look forward to your ongoing collaboration.

Thanks,