jemalloc 2.2.3 released
jasone at canonware.com
Thu Sep 1 13:40:26 PDT 2011
jemalloc 2.2.3 is now available. This version fixes numerous bugs
related to heap profiling.
- Fix a prof-related race condition. This bug could cause memory
corruption, but only occurred in non-default configurations
- Fix off-by-one backtracing issues (make sure that prof_alloc_prep()
is excluded from backtraces).
- Fix a prof-related bug in realloc() (only triggered by OOM errors).
- Fix prof-related bugs in allocm() and rallocm().
- Fix prof_tdata_cleanup() for --disable-tls builds.
- Fix a relative include path, to fix objdir builds.
For the complete ChangeLog, see:
Starting point for general information:
More information about the jemalloc-announce