valgrind 3.8.1 warning in jemalloc 3.2

Daniel Mezzatto Rodrigues danielm at buscape-inc.com
Wed Dec 12 08:21:17 PST 2012

I think jemalloc is configuring itself to support valgrind. Running
configure shows me this:

./configure --with-jemalloc-prefix=je_ | grep -i valgrind
checking whether valgrind is compilable... yes
valgrind           : 1

Looks like the header files you mentioned are in the right place:

/usr/local/include/valgrind/ | grep -E "(valgrind|memcheck)"
memcheck.h
valgrind.h

Is it OK for me to just ignore these error messages? If it's just a
missconfiguration of jemalloc's valgrind support, I'm fine with that.

best regards,

Daniel Mezzatto