how to remove pthread mutex dependency in jemalloc

zhu qun-ying qunying at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 13:10:07 PDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

 Actually, jemalloc is the best I could find for my application, the
glibc default one give me lots of holes during the long running of my
application no matter how I tweak the parameters for the memory
allocator and jemalloc fits there nicely.  I am in the process of
stripping down the library but if the library itself could give some
flags to help out will be better.