Extracting the starting address of the arena_run_t from the mapping information present in arena_chunk_t for each page

shireesh bhat shireeshbhat at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 17 08:54:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

I want to extract the starting address of the arena_run_t from the mapping information present in arena_chunk_t for each page.
Suppose I know the starting address of one of the chunks and have retrieved the mapping information for a particular page from the 'map' structure inside arena_chunk_t, is it possible for me to retrieve the address of arena_run_t to which the page belongs?

Regards,
Shireesh