malloc profile from a core dump

Ezolt, Phillip Phillip.Ezolt at netapp.com
Thu Dec 17 10:28:58 PST 2015

FWIW. ?

  For the older versions of jemalloc that was included with FreeBSD 7 & 8, I released the following gdb python macros:

http://jemalloc.net/mailman/jemalloc-discuss/2011-November/000051.html

We (Netapp) use it for both cores and live debugging.

I haven't updated it to the most recent jemalloc, so it would require work... but it may be a starting place for you.

Cheers,

--Phil