should there be another jemalloc release

Dave Barrett multisample at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:38:12 PST 2015

>Regarding performance, I'm quite happy with the dev version of jemalloc.
It is significantly faster, and its memory layout refinements tend to
decrease fragmentation.

 Please forgive me if this was covered before, I only check in from time to
time.   Is there specific commit(s) or a link with a description of the
changes for that comment above.  Specifically the memory layout refinements
?

Thanks,
-Dave