Need Help in porting Jemalloc.

RajaKishore Sahu raju.sahu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:53:43 PST 2016

Hi,

I have a follow up question.

We have only 40 MB of memory for our sub system.

I start up Jemalloc is keep asking for new chunks and by the time the
system becomes ready it almost consumes 38 MB of memory.

How we can tell Jemalloc to uses already allocated memory chuck when we run
out of our 40 MB of memory?

Thanks
Rajakishore

--