Memory profiling on SH4

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu Dec 6 05:07:26 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to use jemalloc's memory profiler on SH4.

I've tried to use all available ways of unwinding: gcc, libgcc, and libunwind (recently ported to SH4). However, I always get meaningless dumps like

heap profile: 6: 49296 [0: 0] @ heap_v2/524288
6: 49296 [0: 0] @

MAPPED_LIBRARIES:

Any idea what am I missing here? I used both LD_PRELOAD and compile-time linking of libjemalloc.so.1, my application is built with debug information and -rdynamic, I use MALLOC_CONF=prof:true to enable profiling.

If no idea, how can I debug where the issue lies?

--
Regards,
Konstantin