Default *make install* failing with the absence of doc/jemalloc.html

Karthik KN karthikkn.ceg at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:23:36 PDT 2013

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I'll do so as suggested.

Please let me know if you think it would be good to include this info in
the README file. This information might be useful to newcomers like me.  If
this is a default assumption and people are expected to be aware of this,
then please ignore this request.

Thanks,
karthik