compilation error for client app w/ clang and 913e9a8

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Mon Sep 29 18:24:36 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 03:34:25PM -0700, Jason Evans wrote:
> There isn't currently, but adding a jemalloc-config script seems reasonable to me.
>
> 	https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/issues/133
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Yes... I think that's the accepted way to extract stuff out of the pkgconfig,
such as the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, to make sure it's reproducible. Otherwise each
user much hack on the *FLAGS based on unknown properties of the libjemalloc.

Thanks for all of the explanations and patience with my questions how to use
everything right from inside my app... I really really love jemalloc from
previous jobs and I wish it were just the default Linux alloc too not just for
*BSD.

Matthew.