Configuration Script for Windows

Roel Van de Paar roel.vandepaar at percona.com
Wed Dec 23 14:58:05 PST 2015

Jos, the assertion that "if I swap out jemalloc for a different memory
manager then they go away" equals "I know these [problems] are jemalloc
related" is invalid, because it could be that a bug in the code related to
the "highly threaded environments" is simply not being hit when using a
different memory manager - i.e. the problem could still be in the source of
whatever software you're working with also, even if it is somewhat less
likely. A logical mistake to make.

--

Kind Regards,
God Bless,

Looking for Replication with Data Consistency?
Try Percona XtraDB Cluster
<http://www.percona.com/software/percona-xtradb-cluster>!